The Second Annual Ceramic Scramble Treasure Hunt Starts NOW!!!!
Where do we start, in this crazy year?
My mind is a jumble, but never you fear!
The first hunt we had, we did visit the past.
The finders were good, they snatched it up fast!
This year is different we all can agree
Maybe you’ll find a pot in a tree?
I think we will look at some things that we missed
Some are back open and some oh we wished!
The first one you’ll find is a thing I missed most.
A treat on a weekend, sometimes I would host.
It is a place for your mind to not think,
Adventures and romance and laughs on the brink.
Go by yourself, or family or friends
Relax for awhile the fun never ends!
The second place missed was tough on the kids.
The parents too, just might flip their lids.
“Marco” and “Polo” they would all say!
All ages would love it, perhaps spend the day.
This one is the wrong direction for penguins to be.
It is often mistaken if you look you will see.
The third one I tell you is the same as before
I know it’s redundant, I can be such a bore.
The stories the singing oh so much fun!
Makeup and fake trees, and no not just one.
Willie and friends might just be found here.
At the end of the thing we all stand and cheer!
The fourth can be found if you search in this place
Each year the kids leave happy with a sticky face
You can find it all here, spinning, rabbits and fun.
At night some tough kids, more work to be done.
The place is so big, oh where to set it?
Maybe the hall, so we don’t forget it?
The fifth one you’ll find in a place that had hope
It never closed down, no never, not, nope!
Sunshine and fresh air, dog walks oh so needed.
We all went there distancing we all heeded.
There are the most, so many in town.
Oh where, oh where, where to place the prize down?
I may just not do that I said it already
This one is quite different so hold yourself steady
Go to the place with soccer, softball and geese
It can be found close to where kids play to get their release
To seek number six you might find some rope and some dirt
Let’s hope it is soft, so they don’t get hurt.
Sometimes it looks scary, but never you fear!
He’ll jump in a barrel and then he will jeer.
Look on the outside of this big open space.
If you find it first, you have won this race.
Thank you for playing and keeping me sane
It’s fun to share prizes so much I do gain
I hope you had fun finding treasures or not
You guys are the best, a mighty fine lot!
THE DETAILS AND RULS
The clues were emailed at 8:00am 12/27/2020 to subscribers.
- The blog post clues went out at 8:10.
- Only one prize each household.
- If you want to see if you can find the others, that's totally cool, just look a bit later and be stealthy so you not give anything away to anyone still playing.
- If you find the prize, please do the following. 1. Celebrate with a victory dance! (or just dance a little in your heart!) 2. Take a picture of your find (it's awesome if you are in it, but at least take a picture of the pottery.) 3. Post the picture and what number prize it is immediately to Facebook or Instagram @chickabeepottery. Both would be awesome, but one is better than none. If you don't have either FB or Instagram, email email@example.com so that I can post for you. We don't want people looking for prizes that have already been grabbed. 4. Replace the prize with the note saying it's been found (this will be clear if you find the prize).
- Please don't give anything away online. If you know where it is, please keep the secret so that others can have to joy of discovery.
- HAVE FUN!!!
I will give out additional clues if needed on facebook and instagram. I will also keep you updated on what has been found. Be sure to follow along. I will have a post to explain the clues tomorrow.